People have long been waiting in line for the method to jailbreak iPad 4.2.1 Windows. Now you might ask why people are so eager to jailbreak their already great devices.
Here’s a list of reasons why it is still better to jailbreak your iPad than to let it remain at its original condition:
You’ll get the Backgrounder: This is believed to be one of the greatest reasons why you should jailbreak your iPad. One of the downsides of any iPad device is its inability to multitask. With backgrounder, simply put, you can finally multitask!
You can Get the Activator: This is a gesture framework which comes with Backgrounder. It allows you to assign a wide array of gestures and triggers to the system functions. For instance, how about shaking your iPad and getting a screenshot in the process!
You can also have Veency: This is a VNC server for iPad. This allows users to open and also be in control of the device using any computer on a like network.
How does Winterboard sound? This spells themes, themes, themes!
MyWi could also be added to your iPad: This may be a paid application but it’s best in creating a Wi-Fi network that can connect to anything from a laptop to any Wi-Fi only iPad device.
You may also want to delete numerous icons with Cydelete: By the time you’ve enjoyed downloading the various apps and themes, you will probably have hordes of icons on your homescreen courtesy of the Cydia app. This is the easiest way that you can delete unnecessary icons by simply clicking on the little X.
So are you now excited to jailbreak your iPad 4.2.1? Here’s how:
• First, verify that the iPad is running on the latest version of iTunes which is the 9.1.1 version.
• Sync your iPad so that you are able to back it up. Make sure that it’s running on OS 3.2.
• Download a jailbreaking software for Windows.
• Connect your iPad to your PC with the use of a USB cable.
• Since you’re using a Windows OS, you need to run the program as an administrator.
• Right click on the .exe file and then click on the Run as Administrator choice. If you observe any issues, try running this in compatibility mode.
• Right click in order to go to Properties>Compatibility tab>Check Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows 98/Me box.
• You will not be given a prompt to click the jailbreak button.
• Just tap on this and you should observe that iPad will reboot on its own.
• Once the process is done, you will see the Cydia app installed on your iPad desktop. Say hello to thousands of unapproved yet gorgeous apps!
• Yes, your device is now hacked so enjoy!
If you want a more thorough guide in jailbreaking your iPad 4.2.1 with Windows OS, then you should depend on this one-of-a-kind software:
With over a hundred thousand happy and contented users, you would be wrong to deny the effectivity of this jailbreaking tool. This is the safest unlocking and jailbreaking solution there is, plus, you have expert staff to assist you in every step of the jailbreaking process. You need not worry about going wrong because there are detailed instructions and screenshots to guide you as well!
If you’re a newbie who doesn’t want to commit an error or someone with limited know-how when it comes to jailbreaking iPad, then this is absolutely for you. Visit: Software to Jailbreak iPad 4.2.1 Windows.
If you have plans of jailbreaking your iPad, why settle for anything less? This software is compatible with iPad devices issued throughout the world. Plus, you have a limitless capacity to jailbreak numerous gadgets. So what are you still waiting for? Visit: How To Jailbreak iPad 4.2.1 Windows